Ruffled design + Dolfin new island print is a breath of fresh air wherever you are!
Features & Benefits
- Specifically designed for an active lifestyle, this Aquashape One-Piece suit is the #1 choice for aquatic fitness or recreational swimming
- Poly/Spandex blend promotes shape retention to feel like you're wearing your suit for the first time, every time!
- Features Power Mesh front liner for ultimate tummy control
- The enhancing shelf bra with removable cups is also post mastectomy friendly!
- Look your best all season in colors that stay true, thanks to chlorine-resistant fabric
SIZE CHART(IN INCHES)
Women's Aquashape and Aquashape Separates
|AQUASHAPE SIZES||AQUASHAPE SEPARATES SIZES||CHEST||WAIST AT NARROWEST||HIP AT FULLETS||TORSO|
Wide tables are swipeable via touch, trackpad, or by holding down shift key and using the mouse wheel.
How to measure
Getting a suit that fits well starts with taking accurate body measurements. The measuring tape should be fitted snug against the skin and body for all measurements. We suggest taking measurements in a swimsuit or undergarments (not over clothing) for accuracy.
ENSURE TAPE MEASURE IS TIGHT AGAINST THE SKIN
Starting at one shoulder, wrap the measuring tape down your body, between your legs right against the leg crease, bringing the tape up your back to the point where you started.
Measure around the fullest part of your bust straight across the back.
Measure around your natural waist (smallest part of the waist).
Stand with your heels together using a tape measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear. Use a mirror standing sideways to ensure you are at the fullest po